Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

With Faith

I'm still playing with DRS Designs new stamps and I'm hope you're not sick of seeing them yet! I created this card for the DRS blog challenge this week to create your own backgrounds.


Making your own backgrounds is so easy with all of the background stamps DRS Designs offers and the best part is that they often pay for themselves with just a few uses. In the long run, I think they are much cheaper then buying designer papers. I love stamping them in a variety of colors to match the project I'm working on. The background on this card was made using Vicki's Versatile background stamp (369H), and the Impossible Faith Greeting (1025G) was used as the focal point on my card front. I accented it with the Cross In A Cross Image (1022B).  Each layer was distressed and the finished card size is A2- 4.25" x 5.5".

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin