Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Housework, Put Up Your Dukes!

Do you ever tackle your housework with your fists up like Josephine the Bold (1037F)? Or, do you just flat out tell your housework "I'm so not doing you!" like this new Dear Housework stamp (1039F)? I'm more of a daily pick-up kind of person and (Thank God!) my Husband is the one who gets down and dirty and tackles the housework like it should be done! Yes, I know I'm a very lucky girl!


These 2 stamps were released recently by DRS Designs along with several other Spring and Easter themed stamps. You can see them all HERE. I colored them with Copic Markers and the Dear Housework Greeting was adhered using foam tape for some added dimension.

Regardless of which one of us has to do the housework, I still wish I could snap my fingers like Mary Poppins, or wiggle my nose like on Bewitched to get it done! I'm sure you agree!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

So funny! Great color combo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin