Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jolly Santa Face!

Yeah, I know, Christmas is over, but I didn't get a chance to show off my last Christmas card design.  So, here it is a few days late.  I promise to keep it short and sweet!

The Santa Face (541E) and this One Line Merry Christmas sentiment (364B) are by DRS Designs.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and keep the overall design of this card simple--hey, I had to make a lot of cards this year, and postage is getting expensive! LOL!
 
Isn't he cute? I only wish I had time to add white flock to his hat.  Now wouldn't that be fun?!?!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin