Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Candy Canes


Finally, the last of my Christmas cards were sent out just last night! Nothing like waiting til the last minute! Every year I say that I'm going to start them early, but I never do, and then I'm rushing around trying to get them done the week before Christmas. Perhaps next year will be different because I have some card bases and some colored and matted images left over from making this Candy Cane card. Look at that...I'm already ahead for next year!



The Candy Cane image (552H) and the Small Merry Christmas sentiment (520D) are both from DRS Designs. The image was colored with Copic Markers and I embossed the bottom of the card front with the Candy Cane Stripe Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Since I made so many of this card design and since they were going to be mailed, I wanted to keep the embellishments simple--no bumps and had to keep it lightweight to avoid extra postage. I thought the red satin ribbon was a nice touch.
If you were one of the lucky ones to receive this design, I hope you like it!


Hope you all have a sweet Christmas!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin