Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, June 24, 2011

"Purr"fect Birthday!

Looking for the "purr''fect birthday card?  Here's a fun one I created with stamps from DRS Designs.   


It's pretty simple overall and "purr"fect for any cat lover!  The "Purr"fectly Wonderful Birthday sentiment (726G) is the highlight on this card.  I created my own background design with the Cat Paw Background (698H) and sponged it with Vintage Photo Distressing ink.  I made a tag with the Happy Cat Walking (099D) and colored it with Copic Markers.  I added a dark brown panel punched with a heart border punch and tied it with pink plaid ribbon to spice up this card a bit.  I love the pink and brown together and I hope you do too!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin