Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Boxers or Briefs?"

I created this card specifically to show off Rascally Russell (777M) from DRS Designs.  I think he is one of my favorite images from their recent release.  It was really fun to make!

 First, I colored him with Copic Markers and then I stamped him again on smooth light green cardstock.  I stamped the Lines O'Plenty (366H) Background stamp over his shirt with dark green ink, and then cut it out.  I then paper pieced it in place on the original stamped image.  Next, I assembled the card front as shown and stamped the question portion of the Boxers or Briefs Birthday Greeting (1100H) below the stamped image on the card front. 

Here's how I decorated the inside of the card to show off the "punch line" to the sentiment I used on the front of the card.  Know any guys who would really get a kick out of receiving a birthday card like this?  This would be great for Father's Day too! Don't forget, that's this Sunday, June 19th!

Thank for stopping by and  
Have a great day! 
Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

The sentiment is hysterical paired up with him! LOVE the shirt too!

Samantha said...

Perfect combo! I love the bright colors too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin