Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

June Birthday!

For my card today I have used the June Birthday Design (796G) from DRS Designs. 


I colored this image with Copic Markers, inked the edges with yellow ink, and added yellow Stickles to the flower centers to add a bit of glitter goodness to this card!


Unfortunately, you can't see it because I was unable to get it to photograph well, but I also stamped the Interlocking Flower Background (813H) in light apricot ink over the yellow panel.  I thought it went well with the flowers in the June Birthday Design and it made the yellow panel look better than leaving it plain. Finished card size is 5.5" x 4.25."

  **Don't forget that DRS Designs Stamp A Day Giveaway is still going on throughout the entire month of June. Run over to the DRS Designs Blog and leave a comment everyday to enter the daily drawing.  Good Luck!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

Great card! I love the colors :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin