Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring!

Happy Friday!
Isn't Spring such an exciting time of year?  I love seeing all of my flower beds begin to bloom and best of all you can't beat the warm, mild temps and all the sunshine!  This spring card sums it all up perfectly!


The Spring Wording Square (669G) was recently released by DRS Designs.  I created my own background by stamping the Single Flower Blossom (1065C) repeatedly.  I added a fun border punch to outline my stamped background and embellished the card front with some Baker's twine that I recently added to my embellishment collection. 


All of the coloring and edge distressing was done using Copic Markers. 

I hope your Spring is in full bloom and that you take the time to enjoy it! 
Thanks for visiting!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

So bright and cheerful!

Samantha said...

Karin stole my comment!! Love this one Jennifer - it's so bright and cheerful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin