Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter...The Promise of God's Love

Happy Easter!

I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends!  

Today, I'm taking a break from playing with some of DRS Designs newest Easter images and brought out an oldie but goodie, you might say! This Praying Bunny image (407L) is one of my favorite stamps from DRS Designs.  I colored it with Copic Markers and used the masking technique to sponge blue ink around the image creating the sky. Every now and again I'd ink blue around a small portion of a scalloped circle to shade in clouds. Next, I stamped the God's Love Easter Greeting (974F) in the empty space above the image. Then the image was cut out and layered using Nestabilites. I created the background by scoring lines in both diagonal directions on my Score Pal and then using a decorative corner punch on all 4 corners. A olive green cardstock base was created measuring 5" x 4.5," and I used 4 yellow brads and an olive grosgrain bow as the only embellishments.

I hope the Bunny was good to you today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin