Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bee Well!

  Have you seen the latest additions to the DRS Designs catalog? You can see all of the new releases HERE. I think some of them have come out just in time for all of the Spring colds out there! I'm still trying to get over a sinus infection that I've had for over 3 weeks and many of my family and friends have had Spring colds recently as well.


This "Bee Well" card I created for today uses 2 of DRS Designs new stamps.  One is the "Bee Well" sentiment (761B) itself.  It goes perfectly with the Bitsy Bumble Bee (1020A) or the Happy Bee (561C) which I've used here. The other new stamp is the Polka Dot background (688P).  It measures 6 inches from left to right, plenty long enough to cover most stamping surfaces and simulates the swiss dots embossing folder! No need for an extra (heavy) machine with this stamp! Best of all you can use it with any color ink to match your project.  I see lots of polka dots in my future--I'm really gonna have fun with this one!  

 Hope your day is great and full of stamping fun! Thanks for stopping by. 

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

Such a bright and sunny card! Love it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin