Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Show Some Love!


Ready for the next sponsorship opportunity from DRS Designs? They are sponsoring this week's Spoonfull of Sugar Blog Challenge. You could be a winner of a $10 DRS Designs store voucher just for "Showing Us Some Love!" That's right, just head over to the Spoonfull Blog and link up your card that has a Love theme. Think Weddings, hearts, or tis the season for Valentines and you may get to shop DRS Designs New Release for FREE!

I apologize for not playing along. I know, its really bad planning on my part, but things are just too hectic as we prepare to head out of town for a mini get-away. I promise to show my Valentine card to you next week!

Good Luck to all of you who brave this challenge and give it a try!
I'll be back in a few days. Until then,

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin