Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lead Me, Guide Me

 

While playing around with DRS Designs new releases, I was able to put together a card that follows last weeks Splitcoast Sketch challenge, SC318. I colored the Holy Bible image (542H) with Copic Markers. It is not one of their new releases, but I thought it went well with the new Lead Me Guide Me Greeting (629D). As you can see, I added the yellow background panel so I had a lighter color cardstock to stamp the sentiment on. This made it more easily seen than if I had stamped it on the red cardstock without adding the extra panel. I decorated it with a decorative border punch and used a Score Pal to add a single embossed line above it. Some red grosgrain ribbon was placed in a know just above this line. I also used 5 tiny brads on the card base front for some added decor. This finished card size is 4.25" x 5.5."

Hope you have a great day!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin