Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Green Beer!


While blog hopping the other day, I was immediately inspired by this sketch on the 365 Cards Blog.  It looked like a lot of fun, so I decided to give it a try.  This Green Beer card was the outcome, and each part of this card easily fell right into place!


All of the stamps used on this card are by DRS Designs.  I created my own designer paper by stamping the Shamrock Background (326H) with dark green ink. I also distressed the edges of the green and white cardstock pieces in the background.  The Drink Green Beer Greeting (644G) and the One Line St. Pat's Day Greeting (636D) are from DRS Designs brand new St. Patrick's Day collection and were recently released. 


I couldn't help but add some Diamond Glaze to the Large Beer Mug (577H) to make it look like real glass and some Stickles to the foam really makes it fun!

Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a wonderful Day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card. You did such an amazing job with the beer and foam.

Samantha said...

This is gorgeous Jennifer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin