Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Shamrock Day

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, and if you love this day as much as my Husband than I bet you're all giddy about it too!  He's like a silly little kid in a candy store and makes me laugh when he tells me all about his St. Patty's Day plans.  To me, it's just another day and I will attempt to be festive and wear green that day, but unlike my Husband, taking the day off of work for it is not one of my priorities! 

Speaking of priorities, I'm on a mission to show off DRS Designs latest St. Patty's Day and Easter stamps that were recently released.  This is my lastest creation showing off the newly released Shamrock Circle (619L) and Celtic Knot (651D).  The Shamrock Circle was colored with Copic Markers, and the light green panel in the background was stamped repeatedly with the Celtic Knot using Versamark ink.  I've also used the One Line Luck O the Irish sentiment (206D) and Tiny St. Pat's Day Sentiment (249A), both of which can be found in DRS Designs current catalog.


Lucky for me I am off of work today and have an all day date in my stamp room.  I love days like this! More cards coming soon!
Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Karin said...

So festive! Love the celtic knot paper :)

K Hutchinson said...

Love the layout! Great coloring! I love st. Patty's day, day after my bday! More to celebrate!!!!

Samantha said...

This is beautifully done Jennifer! I love how it all came together!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin