Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Toad"ally Wonderful Day!

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and Spring Break.  After a few days off I'm finally trying to get back into the groove.  So far so good, but I've seemed to have lost my mojo.  Lucky for me, I still have a few cards to show you that I made for DRS Designs latest release.  I hope to have things back in full gear by the end of the week so that I have projects to post next week.  I guess we'll see (wink!)!

 
Today I'm showing off that cute little "Frog on A Log" (H252) again. The "Toad"ally Wonderful sentiment (E455) and the sea grass (L128) you see in the background are also by DRS Designs.


I colored the Frog on a Log with Copic Markers.  The sentiment was cut out using my Nesties, and I inked around the inside of it while it was still in my Nesties die.  The sea grass was stamped in Versamark just to give a bit of texture to the background.

 
Well, thanks for visiting today.  I hope you enjoyed it!


Have a good day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is adorable! I always love your coloring! Wonderful card!

Samantha said...

Beautiful card Jennifer! Excellent coloring as usual!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin