Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Test!


How would you like to poke a bit of fun on your family and friends for their birthday?  This Birthday Test image (L248) was just released by DRS Designs this past weekend.  I also used the new Circle Spiro Design (P158) stamp to decorate this card. I think this Birthday greeting is hilarious, and I can actually see the duck and the rabbit! Can you?
Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Well, what did you see first? The bunny or the duck?? Great card for a fun stamp!

Beth Norman said...

A very happy card. Love the way you put the spiro in the bg.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin