Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

SD38 No Layers!

The Sunflowers and Dragonflies team is creating cards without layers for our challenge this week.

I used Sunflowers and Dragonflies Alice in Wonderland image and sentiment to create this "Some Bunny Loves You" card.


I colored Alice with Copic Markers, and used the masking technique to shade around her using a Nestie die as a stencil.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink and I used an EK Success heart border punch and my Score Pal to create a bit of dimension without using layers!

Feel free to play along with this sketch if you'd like, and if you do, please link me up so I can see what you came up with.  Unfortunately Beth’s Blog is corrupted and is still getting fixed!  We won't have any prizes for the challenges until things are up and running, so please be patient with us.   

In the mean time, you can browse the other S&D DT Blogs to see how everyone else used this sketch!
Jerusha

Thanks for visiting today and have a great weekend!
Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Jennifer this is amazing! You ROCK my friend!

Beth Norman said...

So, so sweet. I really like the blue background. So perfect for a one layer card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin