Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Difference Between Cats and Dogs!

Hooray for Friday!  
I'm excited today becuase I'm enjoying a 3 day weekend!  These kinds of weekends don't come around for me very often working in a hospital so sometimes I just have to create my own long weekends, and that's exactly what I did!

As I mentioned earlier this week, I've seemed to have lost my crafting mojo a bit.  I think it's slowly on the mend, but it's definitely affected by the nicer weather we've had lately.  One of the projects I was able to complete this week is this card that tells about the difference between cats and dogs.

But...

...It's my day to post on the DRS Designs Blog, so you'll have to check it out over there!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin