Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Without Further Adieu!

First off I just want to Thank all of my Shackie friends who congratulated me on my recent publication news and for letting me share my (extreme) excitement with them! I appreciate all of your support in helping me reach my goals. I think it's hilarious that some of them are calling me "Cover Girl!"



Now, without further adieu, let's get back to house pictures! (yeah!) These pictures range from January 24, 2008 to February 11th, 2008. We're not too far from the finished product!



The first 2 pictures I want to share with you today is of our kitchen cabinets. They are oak, & are custom made. We have 3 cabinets with pull out shelves (for bigger items like pots and pans etc.), a lazy susan, a built in spice rack, a cookies sheet holder, and one cabinets holds 2 garbage can like containers--one we actually use for garbage and the other we use for recycling pop cans.









As you can tell by this second picture we have an island which is where our kitchen sink & our dishwasher will be. You can also see the granite counter top that has been installed.








Here is the vanity cabinet in our Master bedroom. To take this picture I had to stand in the shower. It was the only way to get the whole cabinet in 1 picture!




And the one in our full bathroom. Both are also oak.







Here the garage doors have been installed and our exterior lights.




Here is the banister in our garage foyer, all painted and stained. Of course the basement stairs are on the other side!




This is our future office! Here the wood floor is almost finished (and a little dusty!)







Thanks for visiting today! Soon you will see our finished kitchen will all appliances and our paint and carpet choices. Please stay tuned! More house pictures to come in the next few days!



Smiles,


Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful! I bought the Just Cards magazine. I told the lady at the counter, that my friends card is on the front cover! She was impressed. Kim-spartymom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin