Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Furniture!

Well, today will conclude all of our house building pictures. The pictures you see today are pretty much where we are as far as decorating goes. These pictures were taken just last week, on April 2nd.

Here is our Kitchen with the 5 bar stools along the island. In this picture the vertical blinds are open, but I had to close them for the next few in order to get good pictures. You can see our blinds this way too!

Here is our oak Kitchen table and chairs. It can seat up to 8 comfortably & has 2-one foot self-storing leaves. I love that they are stored right inside the table.

Here's our family room furniture, a sofa, love seat & recliner chair. Between all 3 pieces we have 5 recliners! This fabric is a microsuede, & oh so soft. When we were shopping for this furniture I described this set as a bunch of big brown bears that cuddle you up when you sit in them--they are so comfortable! I love this set!



And finally, our Master Bedroom set, King size bed, 2 night stands, a chest dresser, and a horizontal dresser with a mirror, all hand-carved oak. You can see our verticle blinds in the last picture as well.


Well, for now, our house is complete. We've only been here a month & we accomplished so much already! Most of all the big stuff is done. Now, we just have little things to do like hanging pictures on the wall, maybe get sometype of window treatments, and get a desk for our office. Oh, and we definately need a driveway & some grass! (Can't wait to get rid of the mud!) This will all come in due time, as the weather gets nicer.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of our pictures. I've enjoyed posting them for you to see. Later this week I hope to post some of my latest cards that I have been busy working on. Next week, my friend Kimmy, of Stamp, Scraps n' More, and I will start our bi-weekly challenges. We will challenge each other to create certain types of cards or designs and post them on our blogs. It should be fun to see what we come up with!

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Smiles,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin