Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pine and Holly Plaid

The Christmas edition will be underway at DRS Designs very soon. You'll soon be able to check out their website and their blog for all your Christmas card ideas. Here's one to get your creative juices flowing. I created this card for the Plaid challenge that can be found on their blog this week.


The image I used as my focal point is the Christmas Pine Oval (279L). I colored it with Copic Markers. The fun plaid paper you see was created using the Open Plaid (631P) stamp. I stamped it first diagonally and then again in the opposite direction to create the plaid design. I dressed it up by adding a white decorative border to both the top and bottom sides of the plaid.  Simply embellished with some sheer red ribbon and 3 red rhinestones, this one tops my list of Christmas favorites for this year!

Run over to the DRS Designs Plaid Challenge Post and enter yourself to win a great prize.  Any plaid will do, even plaid designer papers! Go Check it out and have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin