Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Let Freedom Ring!


How are you celebrating Independence Day this year? We are having family over for a BBQ and we are really hoping the weather will cooperate with our plans. We always set up tables to eat outside and the guys like to play horseshoes and ladder ball. The kids play with water balloons and swim in the pool and all of us ladies just sit back and mingle as we take it all in. We even have sparklers for everyone when the sun goes down. It's always a day full of fun!


Here's a card I made to celebrate the holiday. It was also made for this weeks Chocolate, Coffee, Cards Blog Challenge, 4th of July. I colored the Liberty Bell (800H) with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out. Then I adhered it on to a star embossed background. The pattern paper you see in the background was hand stamped using the Interlocking Star Background (819H) in red and yellow inks. The sentiment banner was stamped with "Let Freedom Ring" (802D) and I stamped the Interlocking Stars over top using just yellow ink.

Hope you all have a safe and wonderful 4th of July holiday! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin