Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happiness

Whenever I make cards with butterflies they always tend to be blue or purple. Not really sure why, but as you can see today's card is no exception. I made this for the Monochromatic challenge that can be found on the DRS Designs Blog this week.


This layout is pretty simple and because I'm running short on time today, I'm not going to go into depth about the layout construction. But, if you have a question about please feel free to contact me-I'd be glad to explain it for you.  

As for some of the not so obvious details...

  • The silhouette Butterfly Background was stamped with Versamark ink.
  • The Single Flying Butterfly was stamped, colored with Copic Markers and cut out twice.  The wing in the foreground was adhered with foam tape for dimension.  
  • The banner that the Happy Thoughts Greeting was stamped on was also added with foam tape and it is embellished with a purple button threaded with twine tied in a bow.
  • 2 medium-sized pearls were added to the upper right corner for balance and a touch of elegance.
Hope you enjoyed seeing this today! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the sentiment!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin