Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Latest Buzz!

After what feels like forever, I'm finally trying to get back to participating at the Stamp Shack. I've joined a few swaps and one of them is "The Flood." Every month 2 names are drawn from the participant list and they get "flooded" with cards from everyone else. Over the course of the month those selected receive 24 hand stamped greeting cards! I can't wait until it's my turn!

Here is the card I sent out to each of the January "Flood-ees."

I got the idea from a card on Splitcoast to use the Large Octagon Nestie dies to create the honeycomb look of a bee hive. I thought the look of a bee hive would be cute with the Bitsy Bumble Bee (1020A), the Happy Bee (561C), and the Latest Buzz sentiment (621D). I tied a little yellow and white twine through a tiny black button for the embellishment on the sentiment tag. 


The bees were dressed up with glitter wings and then adhered with foam tape for dimension. I really like how they turned out and really hope my flood partners like them as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin