Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Loving Triple Hearts

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I've been stamping a lot of hearts lately, and with the challenge on the DRS Designs Blog being the word "Love" my challenge card is no exception.


The background was stamped with the Heart Drops (344K) and the Interlocking Heart Background (808H). The goofy Three Happy Hearts stamp (189H) used as my focal point and was colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment tag was stamped with "I Love You" (608B) and embellished with a red heart brad.


I couldn't resist adding a little diamond glaze to their eyes to make them realistic--or does it make them a even more goofy?!?!  LOL!

Hope you enjoyed seeing it!

Smiles,
Jennifer



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Oh!So very cute,love your hearts...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin