Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Thank You!

A few months ago I traveled 3 hours away and met up with some of DRS Designs team members at the rubber stamp show just outside Cleveland Ohio. We demoed a two-step stamping process using the Argyle background stamp (438P) and the Argyle Diamond (441A).
Here's a picture of all of us. Left to right is Shelia, Karin, Me and Sue.

Saturday evening after the show we went back to Karin's house where she treated us to pizza, salad, and snacks and then we stamped the night away,literally. I think Shelia and I stayed until about Midnight! Of course it was only appropriate of me to hand-stamp Karin a Thank You card for all of her hospitality. I created 2 different versions of the same card, because its always good to have an extra Thank You card on hand.


As you can see I used the Argyle and solid diamond stamps to create the backgrounds. I also used the Material Maker Square (583L) in the backgrounds as well. The Brush Thank You (1095H) was used as the focal point for both cards. Click on either one of these cards to see a larger view.













Here's the inside of the card I made for Karin. I used a left over scrap from the Argyle Background and matted it with dark green cardstock to embellish the bottom of the inside panel.


Have you thought about making Thank You cards got some of the special Christmas gifts you get this year? These would be perfect and you could even stamp the argyle and solid diamond using red and green ink for the occasion!

That's it for today. Please stop by again soon!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your cards,they are very pretty...

Samantha said...

These are terrific, Jennifer! You did a super job with the argyle and those shades of green are my favs. I absolutely LOVE the inside treatment on Karin's card. Very classy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin