Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Blessings

The new Blog challenge over at DRS Designs is Inspired by Religion. This is the card I made for this challenge.  I used their new Small Nativity Scene (696D) with the One Line Christmas Blessings sentiment (646D)


The image was colored with Copic Markers and then masked and sponged with yellow ink while in a Nestie die. I kept the design elements of this card fairly simple.  As you can see, I used some decorative corner punches, the Swiss Dots embossing folder and some fun red ribbon to dress up this layout.  

DRS Designs is giving away free stamps to one lucky participant this week for playing along.  Check out the challenge HERE and link your card up to win!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love this beautiful card, Jennifer! Your focal image is colored perfect (love the glow:) and I dig the color combo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin