Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sports Fun!




Woo hoo! I was able to play with another Splitcoast Sketch Challenge!  Here's my take on last week's SC343.





This could possibly be a birthday card for a boy by adding a happy birthday sentiment like the Birthday Boy Greeting (590E) on the inside.  I used the Four Corner Sports stamp (734G) from DRS Designs to create the background design.  I colored each of the sports icons with Copic Markers and cut them up into strips to fit the sketch.  The sentiment, also from DRS Designs is the All About Fun Greeting (1042E).  I cut it out with a scalloped circle Nestability die and sponged it with orange ink before I took it out of the die.  The finished card size is 4.25" x 5.5" and I finished it off with some chocolate brown ribbon and brown brads. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visit!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

Oh Jennifer, I love the detailed coloring of the different balls! Awesome card :)

Samantha said...

This IS fun! Awesome card Jennifer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin