Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Bugs!

Hi Everyone!
I'm changing things up a bit! I'm sticking with the Summer theme that you've seen here a lot lately, but I have a birthday card to share with you today.


I have used DRS Designs famous Ladybug Stackup (695G) as the focal point on my card front.  I colored it with Copic Markers and after shading the bottom with a green marker, I stamped the Easy Grass Background (059E) to create the grass blades in the scene.  I paired the ladybug image with the Ladybug Birthday Greeting (576G), but I split it up--I stamped majority of it in red right next to the stamped image and stamped the bottom separately in black in the lower right corner of the card front as seen. A small black rhinestone on either side of "Happy Birthday" accented it nicely!

Just look at those cute little bugs...aren't they adorable? 
I hope I've inspired you to create a Summer Birthday card or two!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Karin said...

So cute and great coloring job :)

Samantha said...

One of my favs! Love those little bows on the side.

Chrissy D said...

I love those ribbons along the side. CUTE card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin