Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lazy Days of SUMMER!

How's your Summer been thus far?  Here in Michigan we are under a total heat wave! It's been approx 90* F for several days now and it probably won't cool off a bit until next week.  I admit however, I love it! This heat wave was the inspiration for my card today!

 I've used stamps from DRS Designs to create this Summer card.   The Summer Wording Square (826G) is my focal point, and the sun images I used on either side are part of the Four In One Beach Background (1099D). All of the images were colored with Copic Markers and I added yellow Stickles to each of the suns rays.  You know you can't have sun without a little shine!


I hope your enjoying the heat too and having a wonderful Summer.  Until next time...thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin