Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Have a Jolly Holiday!

Are you missing me?  I'm still not feeling well, so I have yet to get to my stamp room.  I am slowly starting to come around though.  I hope to have another card to share with you later this week in honor of "Turkey Day!" 


Today is my day to post on the DRS Designs blog and I managed to dig up a card I made a while ago, but have yet to share.  I hope you'll take some time to run over there to check it out.

Thanks so much and have a great day!
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin