Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harvest Moon

Hi Friends!
Sorry for my lack of posting.  I haven't been feeeling well, and it's been difficult to even have the energy to stamp! I know, I missed my Sewing Saturday this past week.  Hopefully I can get that done and have another to share with you this Saturday.


I was able to complete a card using a few of DRS Designs new Fall stamps but you"ll have to run over to the DRS Blog to see it since it's my day to post over there. 

I hope to be back to stamping soon, cause feeling icky is really no fun!

Until next time,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

left you some love on the DRS blog! :) HUGS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin