Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Healing!

Today's the BIG day...It's Release Day over at DRS Designs!  You can see all of their new releases HERE.

The Happy Healing sentiment I used on today's card is part of this release.  So many people I know are getting their joints replaced nowadays, that this sentiment will get a lot of use on my end! I bet you could use it too!

I decided to create this card with green monochromatic colors since I have a ton of this cream cardstock that I wanted to use up.  Both the Happy Healing sentiment and the silhouette wheelchair image (G745) were stamped with SU! Certainly Celery. I kept my embellishemnts simple on this card and only used thick olive green grograin ribbon and some rhinestones that I colored with my YG67 Copic Marker to match my project.
Here's a close up of the Happy Healing sentiment so you can see it more clearly.


Hope you enjoy all the new releases!

Have a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Karin said...

Fabulous monochromatic look!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Jennifer! Love the colors. (I paired the wheelchair w/ this sentiment, too. Seemed a natural fit.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin