Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Joy To You!

It's almost release time over at DRS Designs! The next batch of Christmas stamps will be available for purchase very soon. This release has inspired me to get a head start on my Christmas cards this year. Only 5 more weeks and the big day will be here! Are you ready? At this point I'm definitely not, but it's a relief to know that I do have things underway! 
 
Here's one of the cards I recently made to show off the new Joy To You Christmas Circle (640G), which I'm really beginning to love! There's something I love about circular stamps like this and with it being stamped in red, I love how it really stands out! It's nice that this stamp has a Christmas feel without saying the word "Christmas" too.  I think the line "in big ways and small ways" would make this a nice holiday thank you card as well. 
 
 
I stamped the Triple Holly (1004F) repeatedly on the card front to create my own background paper.  Once colored, it seemed to have come to life and it is really festive!  I'm considering making more as I get into full swing, card-making mode to mass produce a bunch of backgrounds for the cards I send to all my stamping friends. The background is definitely what brings this card all together.  A few brads, some embossed cardstock and some gorgeous red glitter ribbon made this card complete! 
 
 I hope you like it and I appreciate you stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin