Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pumpkin Witch

Hi Friends!

Well, better late than never, or at least it feel that way this week...Here's the card I made for this week's DRS Designs challenge, "Spooky or Cutsey?"  I think I tried to go more with the spooky theme, but I just love this Fancy Pumpkin (077G) image.  I guess he fits the "cutsey" part of this challenge, LOL!
  
 
 He was colored with Copic markers and then the edges were sponged with black ink to give it an eerie look.  I stamped a small portion of the Poison Potions Greeting (543H) along with the Accent Bats (517A), and the Silhouette Graveyard (579H) on the card front and inked the edges of that as well. Some polka dotted orange ribbon embellished it nicely, making the orange from the pumpkin 'pop' and it was all adhered on a black, A2 card stock base.  Easy peasy and quick, and very festive too! 

We are looking forward to buying our pumpkins tomorrow!   
Hope your Halloween is shaping up nicely!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin