Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Holiday Gift Tag

I usually don't hand make my "to/from" tags for my Christmas packages, but the challenge over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long has inspired me to get creative! It's time to show off your Christmas tags and here's mine!


This finished tag measures 2.25" x 3.75" and I used several stamps from DRS Designs to create this cute snow scene:

All of the images were colored with Copic Markers and I used a white gel pen to make the snow.  A bit of glitter was even added to the roof top and the ground to enhance the snow. 

 


DRS Designs is the sponsor of this challenge and the winner will win a $10 store voucher to put toward the stamps of their choice!! Shopping for FREE! How awesome is that?!?!?
 
  Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful tag, thank you for joining us at CSAYL. Sue x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin