Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wings Of A Butterfly

Happy Thursday Everyone!
The new challenge this week on the DRS Designs blog is as Easy As 1-2-3!
You are to use one of something, 2 of something else, and 3 of another item. Here's the card I submitted for this challenge.

I used 1 butterfly, 2 rhinestones, and 3 scalloped borders. 
 
 
The Large Single Butterfly (192G) was colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out.  I double layered my card front and used a Nestability die to cut out the circle in the top panel.  I embossed the bottom and then adhered the layered scalloped panels in place, and embellished it with silver ribbon. The Butterfly Kisses Greeting (399G) was stamped at the top.  The top layer of the card front was adhered onto pale violet cardstock and then adhered onto a dark purple cardstock base.  The butterfly was adhered in place in the cut-out circle with glue dots so that the wings were extended up from the card front making it 3D. 

Click on this link to find the details for this Easy challenge and link your entry today for a great prize from DRS Designs!

Hope you have a great day!
 
 
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin