Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Peeps!

Hi Everyone!
 
Here's my take on the "All Ears" challenge over on the DRS Designs Blog.  I thought this new Simple Easter Bunny (347E) was the perfect pair to compliment the Favorite Easter Peep Greeting (352F), and since it had ears, it qualified for this challenge as well.
 
 
I colored the bunny with Copic Markers--RV10, RV02 and RV23. It was fussy cut out and then layered on light purple cardstock that was embossed.  I split up the greeting to accommodate my layout.  I love how the banner really emphasizes the word "PEEPS" in the greeting, especially since it's a pun resembled by the bunny image.  I love the font too!  It's sort of hard to see, but the yellow cardstock used for the card front was stamped repeatedly with the Bunny Ears (307C) to add some texture to the background. Some violet plaid ribbon, a decorative border punch and a few white pearl embellishments made this card complete.
 
I'm so excited that Easter and warmer weather is right around the corner!
 
I hope the weather starts to warm up soon in your neck of the woods too!
Have a great day!
 
Smiles,
Jennifer 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin