Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Christmas in July

Hi Friends! Hope your day is going well. Glad you were able to pop in today. I'm excited for today's post! 

It's Christmas in July and DRS Designs is celebrating with a bunch of new Christmas stamps that will be released very soon! Today's card was created, not only to show off some of these new images, but also to cool off a bit with their new blog challenge, "The Big Chill!"


I've used 2 of the new images on this card. The Christmas Village Pond With Bridge (105H) was colored with Copic Markers and I used Diamond Glaze to make the frozen pond look like real ice! The Christmas Village Four In One Accessories (119D) stamp was used with the masking technique to add the ice skater to the pond and the snowman to the far right. I paired these stamps with the In The Meadow Greeting (229F) from DRS Designs current catalog. 

Head on over to the DRS Designs Blog to see more sneak peeks of these new holiday images and while you're there check out this latest challenge. One lucky winner will receive 3 DRS Designs stamps FREE just for cooling off and playing along with us. Will it be you?

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin