Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Wizard of Oz

Back in April when I went on the stamping weekend with the girls from the Stamp Shack, we all decided to create ATC's with a Wizard of Oz theme. I signed up for the "house falling" theme because I had the perfect stamp from DRS Designs for it.


I used a small portion of the Death of a Witch (L1045) stamp. I colored it with Copic Markers and added Xmas Red Stickles to the "Ruby Slippers."  I created the text "Ding, Dong, The Witch is Dead!" on my computer.


I can't wait to see what everyone else does for the other themes!
Hope you enjoyed seeing these!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Karin said...

How CA-UTE! Love the shoes ;)

Samantha said...

Love 'em! They're so adorable - how could you not?

Chelsea said...

I loved yours!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin