Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wearing Of The Green!

 Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day?


Today, Lucky Larry Leprechaun (643H) is dressed in green in honor of St. Patrick's Day!  He was colored with Copic Markers, and all of the white cardstock was distressed with green ink.  I ripped the white panel he was stamped on and the green panel I used to mat him with.  I haven't done that in a long time and I've forgotten what a unique look it adds to paper projects! I created a tag to show off the Tiny St. Pat's Day Sentiment (249A), and the yellow panel was stamped using the Celtic Knot image (651D) using SU! Apricot Appeal ink.  I used some brads and dark green grosgrain ribbon embellishments to dress up my card front.       

Will you be wearing green on St. Patrick's Day?
Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin