Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snapdragon Draggin'!

Well, it's official now...Spring has sprung! But, it seems as if Old Man Winter is still winning the weather fight! After the long Winter we've had this year, I'm sure you're all ready for the nicer weather just as I am. I now feel it's appropriate to share cards I've made with flowers...Sharing them during the cold and snowy Winter months just didn't seem right!


For example, here's a funny birthday card I made awhile ago using the Snapdragon Diamond image (008H) from DRS Designs. I stamped it twice and colored both images with Copic Markers and then layered one on top of the other for dimension. I split up the Snapdragon greeting (012G) into 2 parts to fit better with my layout. A decorative border punch, ribbon and some rhinestones made this card complete. Hope you like it!

Happy Spring to you all! Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin