Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jingle All The Way!

Happy Friday and thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm still playing around with DRS Designs new Christmas stamps. As you can see I have another Jingle Bell card to show you today.



I've used the Bells and Bows stamp (K355) again as my focal image, but this time I dressed this entire card up with a bit of stitching! Yep, actually got my sewing machine out for this one! I colored the image with Copic Markers and paired it with the Jingle All The Way (E308) sentiment. If you look closely at the yellow panel in the background you will see that I stamped it with the new Jingle Bell Background (H352) and sewed the edges of it as well. Since the stitching adds so much to this card I decided to keep the embellishments to a minimum. A simple photo corner was all I used and I sewed a real jingle bell to the center of it. Have you ever made a card that actually jingled?

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

jonim52 said...

I love the bright colors that you used for this card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin