Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of Year!

So, with a title like this I bet you think I'm getting ready to post another Christmas card, right?  I know you've seen nothing but Christmas on my blog since DRS Designs released their new Christmas stamps, but I'm actually going to change things up a bit!  The title of today's post refers to my love for the season of Autumn and everything that comes with--not for the Christmas song!



It felt so good to get my Fall and Halloween stamps out!  There's nothing that gets me in the mood to stamp more than these stamps! I used this weeks Splitcoast Sketch challenge SC298 for the layout on this card.





That cute doggie stamp is by Penny Black.  I colored it with Copic Markers and added Yellow Stickles to the Jack O' Lantern.  The "Boo" paper you see in the background I created myself.  The "Ghost face Boo" is by Stampabilities and the "Boo" alone is by Northwoods.  The "Spooky Greetings" sentiment is from Rubbernecker.


Stay tuned for more Fall and Halloween stuff coming very soon.  DRS Designs Halloween release is just days away!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so cute! Love it! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin