Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Not a Creature was Stirring...

...not even a mouse!


Thanks to all of you who participated in the DRS Designs Blog Hop.  I hope you enjoyed all the sneak peeks and that you're liking the new releases as much as I am!

Here's a card I made recently showing off 2 of the new stamps by DRS Designs, the Holly Background (H365), and the Joyful Christmas Mouse (H351).  Both of these stamps were colored with Copic Markers.


 I created my own background paper by stamping the Holly Background repeatedly. To spice it up a bit, I added Christmas Red Stickles to all of the Holly Berries.  The holly embellishment was created by stamping the Joyful Christmas Mouse stamp a second time and cutting out the holly image from the letter "O."  For the sentiment panel I used the One Line Merry Christmas (B364).  Doesn't that big red bow scream Christmas?!? Now's a good time to get started on those Christmas cards! (*Note to self!) LOL!
Don't forget to check out the new releases for yourself!  They are now available for purchase HERE.

Thanks for visiting!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

So cute! I love how the background holly stamps match the holly on the mouse :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin