Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall Colors

T'is the season to start playing with the color orange and fallen leaves! There's a new color challenge on the DRS Designs blog this week that is perfect just to do that and I'm lovin' it!


Here is the card I made for my challenge entry, "Happy Fall Y'all!"


I created this as a note card which measures 3.5" x 5".  The card base and card front was made using Ivory card stock. I stamped the Medium Silhouette Fall Leaf (701D), the Fall Leaf and Acorn (471F) and the Open Leaf (584D) randomly with Versamark ink and heat embossed them using clear embossing powder. Then I sponged a combination of yellow, orange and blue ink over top. Boy, did that make the Fall images stand out! Next, the Happy Fall Y'all (635B) sentiment was stamped with brown ink and an orange ribbon was tied in a knot at the bottom. 

Hope you're enjoying the change of seasons as much as I am!

Thanks for droppin' in today!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin