Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Celebrate Christ!

Merry Christmas Eve!

I hope all of your holiday preparations are finally done and that you'll be spending time with Family and Friends very soon!  Today I'm sharing a religious Christmas card I made using new Christmas stamps from DRS Designs.  It is important to remember the true reason for the season and celebrate the birth of Jesus, especially on Christmas Eve!


I colored the Holy Family Manger Scene (513M) with Copic markers and used a rectangle Nestability to cut it out.  I split up the Simplify Christmas Greeting (553D) and stamped the top portion of the sentiment in the blank space in the upper left corner of the image.  The lower portion was stamped in the empty space in the lower right corner of the image.


I kept things simple with this card to go along with the 'simple' theme in the sentiment.  I only embellished this card with a yellow satin ribbon and some yellow rhinestones. A bit of yellow stickles dressed up the star.

Merry Christmas to you all and my you be blessed in the New Year!

Happy Holidays,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Karin said...

Great card! Merry Christmas and thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card :) I just loved it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin