Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Education is Now Complete!

Isn't this sentiment hilarious!?!?


Sad part, though, is that it's so true! Remember in school we all struggled with all of those terrible math equations that we just had to learn. Why? How many of us use them in our day-to-day life? Ugh! I must admit, that although I'd love to be younger, I'm glad those school days are over!

I really had to put my thinking cap on to put this sentiment to use. I ended up using SC219 for the layout. All of the A, B, C's and 1, 2, 3's you see were cut by my Cricut. I used the Xyron Sticker maker to apply adhesive to them & layered them on the card front. Luckily, ( and happily) I found this school days ribbon on clearance-75% off! I knew it would be a nice complement to the sentiment.

Stamps: DRS Designs- Everything and Nothing Greeting
Ink: SU! Real Red and Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Lipstick Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts,
Accessories: Xyron Sticker Maker, Cricut and Calligraphy Collection Cartridge, Ribbon By KI Memories, Brads by American Crafts
Finished Card Size: 5" x 6.25"



In the mood for some Birthday themed blog candy? DRS Designs would love for you to play along in our most recent blog challenge. I know I am always looking for birthday creation ideas so come on, post a direct link to your birthday creation on this post and get entered in a drawing for some birthday related blog candy!!! If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword DRSC18.

Don't forget you can find the sentiment I used on today's card as well as all of the other DRS Designs new images here. Make sure to order yours today. I know you won't be able to resist those cute little piggies once you see them!

Have a great day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Great way to use your cricut! This is fabulous! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love this idea!! :) I love this sentiment too!! TFS!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin