Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Hippity, Hoppity the Bunny's Here!

Did you go on an Easter Egg hunt this morning?


No kids in my household, so no eggs and no bunnies here, except for this Easter Bunny from DRS Designs.

Such a sweet image! I colored this one with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I used a post-It Note to mask the bunny, sign and grass so I could sponge blue ink all around him.


This is a pretty simple card, as with all of the festivities today time is limited this weekend. But, to spice it up a notch, I used Opal Shimmerz on the bunny to give this card a little glitz and glamor!



Stamps: DRS Designs- Leaning Happy Easter Bunny
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in French Blue
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Fiskars Treading Water Border Punch, Ribbon by The Paper Studio, Opal Shimmerz
Finished Card Size: 4 7/8" x 4 3/8"

Since it's Sunday that means it's time to announce this week's Fun Filled Friday Announcement. Kimmy's challenged us to put our Score Pal to use. So, get out those Score-Pals and scoring blades & lets see what you can do with them! Feel free to partipate in our weekly challenges and if you do, make sure to leave us a link so we know to visit your project & leave some love! :-) Kimmy and I will post our challenge projects on each of our blogs this upcoming Friday.

Well, I gotta run. Time to get ready to go to Easter Brunch with my family.


Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter filled with family, good times, & excellent food!


Smiles,
Jennifer


PS: Here's some exciting news!
I just found out from Heather,one of the other DRS DT members that Dustin Pike is going to be releasing his first ever rubber stamps and even better, Dustin's stamps are being released by DRS Designs!!!!!! To see a sneak peak of the images check out Dustin's blog HERE. I just peeked myself & they look like a lot of fun--if you like to color (like me!) you'll love these too! You will be able to see sneak peaks on the DRS blog in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is just too cute!!!
Great job coloring!!! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Oh like this one in pink!! So sweet!! :) I love the added shimmerz on ti too!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin