Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wonderful As You!

Hi Everyone!   
I'm posting here today to remind you that it's time to start thinking of the next holiday now that Halloween is over. I'm sharing a Thanksgiving card with you today that has a unique fold.  No worries though, the finished card size is still 5.5" x 4.25"! 


The top flap on the front of my card was created using the Wonderful As You Thanksgiving Greeting (216g).  I wanted this to be the focal point of my card, so I used a decorative Nestability die to show it off. I sponged the inside of the die with brown ink and then used a fine point marker to outline the inside edge.  Then I stamped the sentiment with brown ink.  The background of this top flap was decorated with the Silhouette Branch Background (363H). I matted it with dark brown cardstock and then added orange ribbon and a button tied with orange embroidery floss.


This picture reveals how the card opens.  there's a fold on both the right and left sides of the card. As you can see, I decorated the orange cardstock on the middle flap with the Woven Plaid stamp (613p) and 2 brown brads.  As a final touch, I added some cardstock layers to the inside of the card so that there was a space to write a personal message. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day! 

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin